-
November 12th, 2004, 07:13 PM
#1
Inactive Member
It's a little long at 100 questions, but it really doesnt take that much time to take it.
80'S Trivia
Check out the main site for some funny stuff including this...
WHICH JOHN HUGHES MOVIE CHARACTER ARE YOU
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2004, 07:20 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Immediatly opting out of THAT one. The 80's are a blur. (Child born 1976, 1983, 1984.)
No matter. AL will win that, too. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 12th, 2004, 07:59 PM
#3
Sheriff
I got 73 right. Not bad considering I was out of the country for all but 3 years of the 80's. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 13th, 2004, 05:16 AM
#4
-
November 13th, 2004, 08:13 AM
#5
Inactive Member
<a href="http://www.liquidgeneration.com" target="_blank">
-
November 13th, 2004, 12:59 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I got an 86, but have to admit that I guessed ona few.
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
November 14th, 2004, 03:58 AM
#7
Inactive Member
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/clark.jpg
To link it (the actual code): <a href="http://www.liquidgeneration.com" target="_blank">
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks